Video Marketing: 12 reasons why your business should embrace it.
In 2016, we saw a surge in the popularity of video as a content marketing format. Now in 2019, over 50% of consumers want to see videos from brands, as people would rather watch a video than read a paragraph of text. We know creating video content for your business can be a daunting experience, so here are 12 reasons why you should consider marketing videos for your brand:
- Social media posts with video have 48% more views. (HubSpot)
- Using a video on your website’s landing page can increase conversion rates by 80% (Unbounce)
- 97% of marketers say video has helped users gain a better understanding of their products and services. (Hubspot)
- Over 1.9 billion people use YouTube. That’s about one-third of the internet. (YouTube)
- 75 million people visit Facebook’s video platform every day. (Adweek)
- There is 95% chance that people are more likely to remember information after watching in a video (Orbelo)
- Videos within emails can lead to a 200-300% increase in click-through rates (Hubspot)
- Facebook is the prefered platform for video marketing (Buffer)
- Videos that are two minutes or less get the most engagements. (Wistia)
- If someone had the option between text and video, 59% of people would choose to watch the video (WordStream)
- 100 million hours of video content are watched on Facebook daily (Blue Corona)
- The most popular marketing videos include Customer testimonials, tutorial videos and demonstration videos. (Forbes)
Start your video marketing journey with us today.
Grow With Us.