The deadline is looming to apply for 2023’s Keighley & Airedale Business Awards – so make sure you get your application in before Friday 4th August to be in for a chance to win.
Prestigious and well-loved in the community, the Awards were created to showcase the successes and achievements made throughout the year by businesses in Keighley and District.
Steven Burles, MD of Puddle Agency and Chairman of the Awards, comments:
It’s a celebration of hard work, innovation, and integrity, who better to take part as a headline sponsor than Teconnex. World leaders in jointing technologies, Teconnex are doing incredible things, and we’re so lucky to have them in Keighley, and as a part of the Awards.
Entries are now open – the Keighley & Airedale Business Awards are the perfect opportunity to showcase all the great things your business has to offer.
And, here are the categories…
- Creative Services Business of the Year – Sponsored by Aireworth Vets
- Food, Drink and Entertainment Business of the Year – Sponsored by AWB Charlesworth Solicitors
- Future Star of the Year – Awaiting Sponsor
- Hair & Beauty Business of the Year – Awaiting Sponsor
- Health & Wellbeing Business of the Year – Sponsored by Keighley College
- Independent/Family Business of the Year – Sponsored by Blacks Solicitors
- Manufacturer/Engineering Business of the Year – Sponsored by Rotherwood Recruitment
- The Milner Awards – Sponsored by Keighley Training Consortium
- New Business of the Year – Sponsored by Cosurica
- Professional Services Business of the Year – Sponsored by Keybury Fire & Security
- Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Airedale Shopping Centre
- Social Enterprise of the Year – Sponsored by Keighley Social Enterprise Town & Unlimited
- Tradesperson of the Year – Sponsored by Calmag
So, join the community of previous winners, and enter today!